These rules apply to all the fisheries that CALPAC own or lease, unless otherwise amended by the rules and regulations specific to a particular fishery.
Association Fishery Rules:
1. No more than two rods are to be used at one and the same time per angler on all waters of the association.
2. Only Barbless Hooks to be used at all times.
3. All fish will be weighed at the bank and returned alive to the water.
4. If a rod and line is to be left unattended, the hook must be removed from the water, the bait removed and the hook left safe.
5. No Barbel, Carp or distressed fish to be retained in keepnets. They must be weighed and returned immediately to the water.
6. No member shall take any tin cans or glass bottles apart from those containing medical prescriptions on to an Association Fishery at any time.
7. That any member on arriving at any of the Association Fisheries finds evidence of dead or dying fish will immediately notify the General Secretary/Fisheries Officer, and/or the appropriate Water Authority. Delay could mean the loss of the entire stock.
8. No members are permitted to take any dog, gun or other weapon on to an Association Fishery, or the land adjacent thereto unless he/she has prior written permission from the General Secretary. This permission is not normally given.
9. That all members will keep to the footpaths and use stiles/gates to gain access, ensuring that all gates are closed behind them.
10. That every member of the Association will collect any litter in the area they intend to fish before they start fishing. This must be removed from the fishery.
11. Generally night fishing is not allowed on Association Fisheries. This means that all anglers must be clear of the venue by the published times, except at designated venues with special permits.
12. That no member is permitted to play any radio, record player or musical instrument on any Association Fishery or land adjacent thereto.